Bulk Domain Transfer
Transfer up to 500 domains at a time. As low as $16.99* per .com transfer. Includes free registration for a year.**
Type, paste or upload a list.
Enter domains manually, paste a list or upload a file. CSV, XLS, XLSX are all supported.
We’re here every step.
Submit your list and our step-by-step guide leads you until all your domains are transferred.
Save on renewals automatically.
Many of your domains will be renewed for a year free when you transfer them to us.
Why Transfer Domain Name To Us.
Bulk Domain Transfer Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I transfer my domains to you?
Bulk domain transfers are charged by the name and at a flat fee, so you pay nothing beyond the initial cost and the ICANN fee, where appropriate. We also let you keep any time left on your current registrations AND throw in a free year of registration for each transfer.** Depending on how many domains you’re moving, this could add up to sizable savings.
Are there any limits on when I can transfer my domains?
Can I check the progress of my domain transfers?
What, and when, will I be charged to maintain my domain?
How long will it take for my transfers to go through?
Most domain transfers take 5–7 days to complete. The time it takes varies depending on the extension. For details on transferring country-code domains, check this help article.
How do I transfer more than one domain at a time?
Transferring domain names in bulk is simple.
- Unlock: Unlock each of the domain names you’d like to transfer with your current registrar.
- Get an authorization (also known as an EPP code or transfer key) from your current registrar. This isn’t necessary in all cases, such as when transferring country-code domain (ccTLDs). If the authorization codes aren’t shown in your account manager, ask your current registrar to email them to you.
- Verify contact information: on your domain name. The administrator’s contact information may be used by your current registrar during the transfer process.
You can transfer up to 500 of your domains to us at once, listing each one on a separate line in our bulk domain transfer tool. If the extension you’d like to transfer isn’t listed, you can’t transfer that domain name to us.
Please note there are special instructions for transferring country-code domains
What are the benefits of transferring my domains to you?
Bulk domain transfers are priced per name and are flat-rate, so you only pay the initial cost and the ICANN fee, if applicable. We’ll also let you keep any remaining time on your existing registrations and give you a free year of registration with each transfer. **Depending on how many domains you’re moving, it might save you a lot of money.
Are there any restrictions on the number of times I may move my domains?
You can almost always transfer domains at any moment. According to ICANN, domain transfers are not permitted within 60 days of registration or before transfer. The 60-day lock does not apply to all domain extensions.
Is it possible to track the status of my domain transfers?
Absolutely, your incoming transfers, as well as guidance on how to handle any lingering transfer concerns, may be found on your Transfers page. In addition, you can check out our help page for further information on how to check the status of your transfers.
When will I be charged for the cost of maintaining my domain?
When your domain expires, you will be charged an annual fee to keep it active. The price is the domain’s current retail yearly price at the time.
How long will it take to transfer my domain name?
The majority of domain transfers take 5–7 days. It takes a different amount of time depending on the extension. Check out this support page for more information on moving country-code domains.
How can I transfer multiple domains at once?
It’s simple to transfer domains in bulk.
- With your existing registrar, unlock each of the domain names you’d like to transfer.
- Obtain authorization from your current registrar (also known as an EPP code or transfer key). In other circumstances, such as when transferring a country-code domain, this isn’t essential (ccTLDs). Request that your current registrar email you the permission codes if they aren’t visible in your account management.
- Check your domain name’s contact details. Your current registrar may use the administrator’s contact details during the transfer procedure.
- Using our bulk domain transfer tool, you can transfer up to 500 domains to us at once, putting each one on a separate line. But, of course, you won’t move a domain name to us if the extension you want isn’t listed.
Please note: that transferring country-code domains to us requires particular procedures.
*Price excludes applicable taxes and ICANN fees.